Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Why Blog?

I am doing it. I am succombing to the blogoshpere and typing in my thoughts, my questions and my general day-to-day for the world to see. Why? Here are some answers:
  • I enjoy reading the blogs of friends and family that live far away and I thought they'd enjoy reading mine.
  • It's just Maizie and me for the majority of the day and maybe this will help me not follow Jason around the house blabbering away for 15 minutes after he gets home.
  • I am often up at 1:45 in the morning with my thoughts. Maybe getting them out of me will help me sleep.
  • Having a journal reminds me where I've been and how well God has taken care of me.

So there you have it. I'm not sure I'll even send this out to people. We'll have to see. For now, I'll just get back into the habit of writing. Good night.

2 comments:

Briana said...

Keep it up! You will find that it really helps you think things through. And it's fun to post pics of the cutest thing in your life. :)

Mark said...

I've just updated my blog to include a link to yours. Thanks for linking to mine. (Cross-linking is what we veteran bloggers do to communicate our high regard and best wishes to each other.)