Saturday, July 16, 2011

Phone Pics

My phone recently was on the fritz, meaning I could only talk to people on speaker phone. I was "that" girl in the supermarket. Only once, but it had to be done. Anyway, new phone came and my IT guy (Jason T. George) helped me transfer 6 months worth of phone photos. Most are pictures taken by Maizie of her toys, the TV, her parents at awkward angles and our messy house. Here are some of the good ones (aka. not taken by the girl). Enjoy.


This pair really love each other.

Did I mention it was 6 months worth of pictures. Ah, snowhats. Sigh.

Yes, she's wearing a bunny/mermaid outfit. Yes, this is in public. No, I didn't want a wardrobe fight that day. Yes, we're proud to keep Austin weird.

Mommy and Daddy went to a wedding. It was a joy to have a date night and meet some fun, new people. Mommy is wearing a Hilltribe necklace. Product testing is fun!

My little fireman.

Anderson and I hang out on Thursdays while Maizie's at gymnastics. I usually run errands and get him a little something for being such a good companion. This day, he wouldn't relent until I took a photo and sent it to Kim to show Ryan. Anderson is obsessed with two things: Buzz Lightyear and Ryan Pollard!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Noelle said...

I'm glad you posted a blog :) Those are some great pictures! I want to see some Maizie photography now.