Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, I was going to wait to share these until the holidays, but I couldn't wait. And, I think I've decided that I should do things as I think of them or otherwise they won't get done.

Our SECOND ever Christmas tree! Maizie was so excited when she woke up one morning last week and saw it. She kept saying, "Thank you, Daddy!"


The cutest little elves in the whole world.

Sleepy Dwarf.

My Little Scrooge. This is what happened when the photographer asked her to make a sad face. Yes, dress by Aunt Jodi, again!

My little stocking stuffer.

Maizie was a rock star at holding Anderson, but he was done with his 15 minutes of fame at this point. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Kim P. said...

So adorable! I can't wait to get my hands on the little one!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures! I wish we could come over and entertain you this week, but Simone is still sick, so we're watching Aladdin and enjoying our fire. Hope you're doing well!

Jess

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Amanda said...

Aw, these are so precious!

Teresa said...

One order of sleep drawf, please!

Noelle said...

It looks like you have a dark skinned baby. Those pictures are awesome.