Friday, May 18, 2007

Frost Hits Texas in May


Last week was busy with Nana and Papa (aka MooMaw and PooPaw) in town from Michigan. Here are some highlights from the trip:
  • We went to the Oasis and saw a beautiful sunset.
  • Jason and I went on a day-long date! We kayaked on Town Lake and saw The Ex at the Alamo Drafthouse.
  • We walked through Austin's Botanical Gardens and Nature and Science Center.
  • We celebrated my first mother's day with my mom and aunt and grandma (Maizie's present to me was to scream through the entire sermon. She was so loud, Jason could hear her and came back to rescue me.)
  • We hung out with my cousin, Dustin, and got to meet his baby (17 months old), Dylan.
  • We toured the Texas State Capitol and sat in on the vote to put restrictions on red-light cameras.
  • We took Maizie for her first swim!

All in all, it was a very eventful and fun-filled week with Nana and Papa. We are so blessed that they were able to come be with (and completely spoil) us.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mark said...

Papa and Nana had such a good time whith you guys. Wat fun whe had! The wheather was whonderful wile whe where there.

(I can just imagine Jason reading the above with his arms all akimbo.)