Monday, May 21, 2007

Seven is the Luckiest Number

Maizie turned SEVEN months old yesterday. Unbelievable. I tried to post 7 pictures, but no luck. Here are 4 and I'll put 3 more on in a separate post. To go along with her pictures, here are 7 things Maizie's tried this month:

1. Pickles, lemons, limes, green beans, squash, sweet potatoes, guacamole, apple juice. In essence, food.
2. Venturing out of the living room. She takes any opportunity to explore the rest of the house.
3. Pulling up on the furniture. An exciting proposition for Maizie. A scary one for Mommy.
4. Da Da Da Da Da Da Da. That's right. Maizie says Da Da and not Ma Ma. We knew he'd be her favorite.
5. Three custom-made dresses by Aunt Jo Jo. They're the cutest things ever created.
6. A record four-costume-change day! Thank God for Oxyclean.
7. Swimming. Maizie had her first swim on May 15th. She loves the water.

I am so happy God chose me to be Maizie's mom.


Yummy Pickles.

"I love my new dress"

"I am too cool for school."

Playing with her toy plane while flying in a real one.

No comments: