Friday, September 21, 2007

Uncle Tim


We received word last night that my favorite Uncle Tim passed away after a 2-year struggle with bladder cancer. He was a big man (6 foot 9) with an even bigger heart. Him and his wife, Anne, have been an incredible example to me of what a loving, Christian marriage looks like.

Maizie and I will be traveling to Maryland sometime this weekend to be with my family. Please pray for my Aunt Anne, my cousins, Brian and Stephen, and for safe travel for everyone.

2 comments:

Kim P. said...

I'm sad to hear of your Uncle Tim's struggle and passing. He sounds like he made a huge impact on your life and the lives of many others. You and your family are in our prayers.

Elizabeth said...

Sorry to hear this Caren. I'll be thinking and praying for you and your family this week and in the weeks to come.