Monday, April 14, 2008

Bluebonnets, Take 1

Last week, we all decided to head out and fulfill the First Commandment of Spring in Texas: Thou shalt take pictures of your children in bluebonnets. Things didn't quite go as planned. The flowers were sparse, but the light was good (cloudy but not rainy), so I enthusiastically turned on my camera to see the battery light flash and all go dark. Tanya was nice enough to share her camera, but I think we're all going to go for a "Take 2" this week. Anyway, it was a nice big field for them to run around and get their energy out and the little babies and the big girl (4 years old) took great pictures.



The "3 M's" laughing at Myra's chicken (or whatever that was :-)) dance.


My amateur photographer


Coming soon to an ACU Today near you.


Our "Little Mommies." Morgandy has really started playing sweet with baby dolls and is fascinated with strollers, car seats, blankets, etc. I'm hoping her maternal instincts rub off on Maizie, as seen in this picture.


Maizie and Mia "head hugging." So sweet.


Not sure why this picture makes me laugh, but it does. It's just "her".

More pics to come after Take 2!

1 comment:

myra said...

Oh how I wish I could say that I will never do a silly dance again but we all know that you do what you can to get your kid to smile. :)