Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Lunch

We got the kiddos and mommos together for a little lunch today at Nancy's house and had them wear their costumes. Check out the cute pics below.

All animals with a little fairy dust sprinkled in for good measure.

Mia after getting caught with the frosting spreader! Too cute.

Seriously. Can you imagine anything more sweet than Ryan Pollard in his frog costume?

Oh, and here's my child. This is the moment of realization that Mom really isn't going to allow her to eat the sprinkles straight from the bowl.

I think we're going to officially call this Maizie's "transition" week, because she's been out of sorts all week long. We went to the Dr. on Monday and she FREAKED OUT. She wouldn't even let them get her height. The Dr. was examining her and asking me development questions. He asked about her language and before I could answer, Maizie told him, "Bye, Bye, Doctor. No Sir! Diaper On!" He said, "Well, that answers that!" I feel overwhelmingly blessed to have such a healthy (and generally happy) child. Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for the pleasure of being her mom. It definitely never gets boring.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Noelle said...

I'm so glad everyone else got good pictures. I hardly got any. You took a really good one of Mia.

Wilson said...

I love how our toddlers take things to the extreme. Maizie seems to be leading in that....but like you said, it makes for fun times at home! Life with a toddler are never dull, that's for sure!
Tanya

Jen said...

Oh my! What fun!...Are you just counting the days yet or what?? I am so TIRED of being pregnant! It's too bad we don't both live in Texas.

Mark said...

It's obvious that the child misses her Nana and Papa. Don't worry, we'll be there before you know it.

Mark said...

OK, I just noticed something. In the first picture, is the couch floating in mid-air? Just asking.