Sunday, January 18, 2009

6 Weeks

We've had a really great weekend here celebrating Anderson's 6 weeks on earth. Jason's sister, Amy, and her two daughters, Cecily and Ensley, surprised us Friday night with a visit to meet the little man. Jason's parents came, too, and we had a great visit. Maizie got more dishes for her kitchen and worked the entire weekend making sure everyone had plenty of coffee and tea. 

I took a bunch of shots of Anderson this morning the same way I took Maizie's picture at 6 weeks. I found a few to compare. They definitely look like brother and sister, but definitely not identical!

Anderson smiling.
Maizie Smiling.
Anderson and Maizie posing like a 6-week-old.
Coming in for the close-up.
My contemplative little man.



2 comments:

Mark said...

Great pictures! (Great subjects)

Noelle said...

They do definitely have similar features. I think Anderson is starting to get baby rolls. He is so cute! Great job on the pictures too.