Monday, January 5, 2009

One Month Old

It's really hard to believe that our wee one is a whole month old today. He's changed so much over the past month. And he's an AWESOME sleeper. He's only waking up between ZERO and THREE times each night. Yes, he's already slept through the night a few times. It's glorious. He's fitting right in with our little family and it already feels like always had him with us. One BIG milestone to report. He's been giving us big smiles as he drifts off to sleep since he was born, but this weekend, he looked right into my eyes and gave me the goofiest, sweetest little smile I've ever seen. Here are some shots of our little man. 
Cuddled up on daddy.
Mr. Holmes, I presume! Also, Mr. Gonna-Need-A-Chiropractor.
Mommy's little monkey.
My BIG little cousin Brian holding my LITTLE old man.
Gotta love those baby blues.
"What Big hands you have!"

For more pics of Anderson's first month, go here:

2 comments:

myra said...

He's just adorable. I'm so glad things are going well and that you're getting to sleep at night. I know that makes the days a bit easier.

Kim P. said...

That last picture is hilarious! Man, I can't believe he's a month old already. He needs more time with Miss Kim before he grows up any more =)