Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Anniversary



Since we're a day ahead this week, I might as well send a shout out to Jason as we celebrate our 6th anniversary tomorrow. There is only one like him and he's all mine. That may sound like a back-handed compliment to some, but it is truly one of the main reasons I love him. Here are some things that make him uniquely him:
  • His dream car is an '88 Ford Festiva (presently tri-colored and broken down)
  • He actually likes Vanilla Ice and Milli Vanilli
  • He eats the same breakfast and lunch practically every day
  • He hardly ever gets embarrassed
  • He rides his bike to work and believes in not being wasteful, but not in global warming
  • He was ACU's best-ever cymbal player
  • He makes me but things back on the right shelf when we're shopping
  • He sleeps in the shower
  • He "gets me" (which is sometimes really hard to do)
  • He puts me and Maizie before himself
Ok, I'll stop sapping it up. I just wanted to share how blessed I feel that we're starting our 7th year and I'm feeling no itchiness whatsoever.








No comments: